Thursday, February 22, 2018

Introductions

Hello! I wanted to tell you all a little about myself and my family, with a few pretty pictures thrown in :)
My name is Kat and I'm a stay at home mom to 3 kiddos. My oldest girl is 8 1/2, my middle child is
6 1/2 and my son is 4.


We live in the suburbs outside Atlanta, it's very crowded, very busy and too much traffic.  But for this stage in our lives it works.  My husband and I are authentic Georgia peaches, we love the outdoors, and traveling as much as we can.  Which isn't' much right now, but we do what we can!



We try our best to eat organic, and teach our children how to eat healthy and take care of their bodies. I strive to use holistic medicine and rarely visit the doctor.  We take pleasure in the simple things, spending time together as a family is very important to us.  Even though my Mr. works full time, we make it happen with family dinners and time on the weekends.


We have been home schooling for about 3 years now, and although there are difficult days here and there, I don't regret my decision one bit.  There are too many benefits to this way of living,  as you will see as my blog story unfolds. 
Well, that's a little about us for now, follow along for more details about our life without school!

No comments:

Post a Comment